Foreign companies promotion in the Russian market.
Sales and marketing strategies elaboration and their introduction into the market.
What business is profitable in Russia? Is it a good idea – doing business in Russia? How to make your business successful? Perhaps, it’s impossible to give a definite answer to those questions.
This can be confirmed by beginning entrepreneurs as well as by experienced investment professionals with great experience. They are also interested in making an investment in the most profitable business.
While speaking about success in business, we should emphasize that one of the important factors for success is professional and hard-working staff. How can you motivate your employees to improve the success of your business?
It often happens that an employee gets the job done carelessly, apparently without any enthusiasm and commitment. It is clear that any work done like this is less effective, and it causes a lot of problems for the director. How to motivate employees for effective performance of their duties?
Almost all human needs can be combined to a few basic groups. There are some of those needs:
Basic needs (including need for food, sleep, house and love), need for safety and security and others.
There are also need for competition and need for independence, etc.
The most difficult thing for a manager is to get to know what motives the staff have. The best indicator of the leading motives of workers is their behavior.
Here are some examples.
Here is an example of behavior of an employee which can motivated by social status:
- he wears expensive clothes, tends to have an office, a title and so on;
- he prefers expensive accessories;
- he appreciates everything prestigious, he is proud of his job.
His motivation may be: a title, an office, the possibility of going to a certain club, the right to a car with a driver.
- he is clean and neatly dressed;
- he likes habits;
- likes detailed information;
- likes rules and regulations;
Such people can be motivated by the following:
- reviews that give them a sense of security and confidence in future;
- short-term goals;
- clear instructions;
Motivating employees in need for competition.
Behavior of such employees:
- they work hard to achieve the goals, like to risk;
- they like testing their strength, organize games;
- they always want to win, and don’t know how to lose;
- they don’t work well in team.
The motivation of those workers may be everything that is associated with winning public recognition. For example:
- setting new challenges, public acceptance of the results;
- prizes for the "best" workers, membership in exclusive clubs.
Such people are usually very jealous of the emergence of new employees that show great talent, envisaging them as rivals.
Motivation by recognition
There are some behavior characteristics of an employee who can be motivated by recognition:
- he feels need for praise and compliments;
- he pays attention to his progress, shows off awards, loves to be the center of attention, works a lot, wants to succeed.
Such an employee can be motivated by formulation of short-term goals, praise - written and oral, public praise and prizes of various kinds. There are many kinds of motivation, and the challenge of a good manager is to decide what form of motivation should be applied to such or such employee.
As for the type of business to prefer - perhaps, only analysts are able to give a more or less definite answer, and therefore you should ask them about it to resolve the issue. After analyzing the responses, you should choose the most profitable and interesting niche for business, and then find an investor and start developing your business. This is the way you should approach the issue.
There are some promising areas for business that experts have presented recently as the most profitable business areas in Russia:
manufacturing (food, furniture, etc.);
services (construction, tourism, health clubs, etc.).